Thank you for visiting and shopping at www.Konsalz.com.au. The following terms and conditions constitute our Returns Policy.
When purchasing goods and services from a business, consumers are provided with automatic guarantees and rights under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
These Guarantees mean that you are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Consumer Guarantees generally apply for an amount of time that can be considered reasonable given factors such as the type and cost of the product or any representations made regarding the good’s longevity.
Our Returns & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.
1. Change of Mind Returns
1. Consumer Guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law do not apply if you simply change your mind, find the item cheaper elsewhere, decide you did not like the purchase, or have no use for it.
2. Konsalz.com.au is unable to provide change of mind returns.
2. Defective Goods
1. Products sold by Konsalz.com.au come with the benefit of the Consumer Guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement for or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
2. Any product warranty given by Konsalz.com.au or a third-party manufacturer or supplier will apply in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law.
3. Products that you purchase from our site may contain warranty documents on or inside the packaging provided by the manufacturer of the product. Any such warranty documents are not given by Konsalz.com.au, and rights you may have in relation to those warranties are separate to any warranty rights given to you by Konsalz.com.au. Some warranty documents provided by manufacturers of imported goods may not apply in Australia. You should contact the manufacturer identified on the warranty document to determine whether or not the warranty applies to the goods in Australia and, if so, how you could make a claim under such a warranty.
3. Returns, Replacements and Refunds
1. If you have a problem with any products purchased by you from Konsalz.com.au, please contact us Contact Us section of the website. We will investigate the problems and advise whether your product may be returned and, where required, provide you with instructions on how to return your goods.
2. If your goods still have a valid manufacturer warranty, we recommend you first contact the manufacturer in relation to any fault or defect, however, you may still contact us. Warranty rights for products that have warranties provided by the manufacturer or supplier and not by Konsalz.com.au are separate to any warranty rights given to you by Konsalz.com.au. You are advised to contact the manufacturer or supplier identified on the warranty document to determine whether or not the warranty applies to the goods in Australia and, if so, how you could make a claim under such a warranty. We will otherwise assist you to contact the Seller if you contact us.
3. When an item is returned by you, we will inspect the products and investigate any claimed defect or may send the products to third parties for assessment and/or repair. Where applicable we will provide a remedy of repair, replacement or refund in relation to your goods.
4. If no remedy is applicable upon inspecting the products (for instance, where we believe the goods have been misused, or where there was a failure to use in accordance with manufacturer's instructions, or where there was use in an abnormal way or where there has been a failure to take reasonable care), we reserve the right to reject your claim and return your goods to you. You must cover the cost of return shipping in order to receive goods we have rejected on inspection, and we will provide you with instructions on how to make this payment.
5. The refusal of a refund or Store Credit by Konsalz.com.au does not prevent you from seeking a refund directly from the provider.
6. If a remedy of repair is applicable upon inspecting the products, we will repair the products or may send the products to third parties for repair.
7. If a remedy of replacement is applicable upon inspecting the products, we will replace the products or may obtain replacement products from third parties.
8. If a remedy of refunds is applicable, refunds will be issued using the payment method used for purchase. You will be provided an option to obtain refund to the original payment method or obtain store credits to the account used to purchase the goods.
9. We aim to process refunds and replacements within 28 days of receipt by us of the original product, however, depending on your item and the number of returns in our system, this may take longer.
4. Expenses Incurred for Faulty Product Claims
Konsalz.com.au will cover any reasonable expenses that arise in relation to a claim which is accepted by Konsalz.com.au. This includes, but is not limited to, covering the cost of returning faulty goods to a nominated repair centre. Provided you follow the processes outlined by the Konsalz.com.au Customer Care team you will incur no costs when claiming on a genuine fault.